samedi 11 janvier 2014

The art of knowing


The Art of Knowing...

Knowing something doesn't necessarily mean that you are on the right path... For instance, am completely head over heels in love with a guy who wouldn't have me on sandwich and I know it too ! But that doesn't help that any time he does something nice for me, I melt ! (GIRL GOTTA GET A HOBBY)
Knowing things make you wiser, sure as hell make you experienced doesn't help that you are still a fool and that this will still hurt in the end because you can't do a move to walk away or ignoring that freaking annoying headsmack that says «Text him !! Text him »

Oh I am even reading this wonderful book by Mandy Hale but I am still in the mourning phase of this unrequited love and still it makes me smile like a CHESCHIRE cat just because he bought me a chocolate and our eyes connected ?? Like pff !! I am so annoying and annoyed at myself for the way I act !Not that he is the most handsomest guy ever but still he makes my heart aflutter and that sucks pretty badly ! 

Knowing he doesn't want me makes this so much difficult to move on but I know I have to !

Following this I know that I will be stronger and I guess probably that is what Knowing is all about because in the end you know that you are going to be strong and that you are going to overcome whatever is coming your way so that's what makes it so interesting....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire