samedi 11 janvier 2014

COOKING FOR BEGINNERS! 101 SOS

Whoever said women love cooking or whoever thinks that is wrong!  Matter of fact, for some people aka yours truly, cooking is just a pain in the arse... Ok maybe not because I have never really cooked in my life...  






I know... I know... Shocks and gasps because oh my god am 25 never cooked in my life... well I never wanted to anyway so duh! 2014 brought forward new resolutions and this is my resolution to learn to cook because I was watching MasterChef Junior and I was so ashamed of myself because dang those kids can cook and they are so small!



So today, I am going to go somewhere I don't usually set foot... Outside my comfort zone and into the strange and fascinating world of cooking... My one and only fear is that I eventually kill someone or something but I think that if I don't start today I won't start like ever! So I'll keep my blog updated...  Because thank god noone is reading :P

I sure hope you are right!



Blessed Be,

Sabrina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire