vendredi 11 février 2011

My celtic ancestry

My celtic ancestry, i don't really know if am celtic or if I have someone in my past generations who was celtic but i don't really care.


I have this strong attraction, intense and powerful need to get to know this culture... It's in the songs, in the culture, in the words and it's the air I can see glittering towards me... Could it be because I don't have any background of my culture that I love the celts like that... 


I know my little Mauritius is far from WALES or Ireland but I so wish I could go there, visit these lands where so many people feel this magical connection.. I am no redhead and fair skin but does it mean that I can't have it in my bloods. It is here i know it... I feel it... 


It's a wonderful feeling, listening to songs on youtube, buying celtic stuffs on amazon but the land calls to me and unfortunately lol, i am not rich enough to go... YET... :P 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire