dimanche 13 février 2011

Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal Lecter♥♥♥ Can anyone be so hot and sexy.. Enigmatic and attractive...

I dont think I have a weird mind, I believe that I may be sane... SOMETIMES :) but Hannibal Lecter has always had this attraction on me ever since I saw him in Silence Of the Lamb, twisted mind behind the bars, intelligent and sociopathical... The interplay between him and Clarisse is epic... 



I think that he is perfect just perfect. watching him in Hannibal Rising with a young Gaspard Ulhiel, the reasons why he becomes a cannibal is fantastical, sad but never had he been so interesting, because behind the cannibal is a mastermind and this mastermind can give you shivers.. I like him a lot as you can have judged but I have other guys in mind too...


Toodles,
Hugs and kisses,
Sabrina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire